License Agreement Explained
What You Can Do With Our Sounds
- Add them to any feature film, video, website, Flash animation, podcast, instructional DVD, computer games....
- You can use our sounds for almost anything you can think of. No recurring royalties, no hidden costs, no submitting cue sheets.
- Add them to any software program, web application or computer game
- You just need to make sure the sounds are part of the app or game and not distributed as a separate sounds effects directory.
- Use them in any theatre performance, art gallery, museum, performance piece
- You can use these sounds in any type of live performance.
What You Cannot Do With Our Sounds
- You cannot resell these sounds as sound effects individually or in a collection
- They can be incorporated into your project and the resulting product can be sold but not the sounds by themselves.
- You cannot repurpose these sounds for resale as ringtones or any other sound effect type product
- You cannot buy our sounds and then sell them as something else like a ringtone and you cannot combine our sounds and resell them as sound effects.
- You cannot post them on a website for visitors to download.
- You can use the sounds as background sounds for your website but you cannot post a link so that your visitors can download and use the sounds.
- You cannot take our sounds and create an audio CD using only our sounds.
- For example, you can use our Rain Forest Ambience to loop behind your yoga instructional video that includes a voice-over but you cannot create a Rain Forest Ambience audio CD using only our sound and resell them.